Saturday, May 17, 2008

Things to remember

As a photographer I feel it is important to photograph all of the time to keep me aware and in tune to the world.

It is also important for me to photograph recreationally, and not just for work and school. I started a self-assigned project of snapshots a few weeks ago, they are from color disposable cameras, and these photos are on the second roll I took. Just glimpses from my life, things I want to remember.

My first room I ever lived in, in New York... this was taken after moving out my things.











Strawberry Fields in Central Park on a Friday afternoon. A friend of mine and I try to go here every Friday. This just happened to be 1 of many very obnoxious tour groups.









A group of dogs tied up outside an apartment building in the Upper East Side. I watched what appeared to be the owner of these dogs leave them there.









A found chalk drawing on the sidewalk outside my old building in Brooklyn Heights. This amused me because I am a big advocate of chalking for peace.









"Hand Graffiti". These are the tenement buildings of a Led Zeppelin album cover. I went there with him after brunch one day, and this picture ended up having my hand it in.
















I took this on the way to meet up with my friend, it's near his apartment, and my new apartment. John Lennon/The Beatles have played an interesting part in my life the past couple of months...








More soon...!

No comments: