Monday, May 19, 2008

Greetings from Alphabet City!

Well, I've been here at my new place since Saturday.

It is absolutely wonderful, and everything I expected. I feel like my life is a vacation, I am very stress-free currently.

He came back today and sent me humorous text messages, and I feel fine. I am not too worried about how things will work out like I used to be. Right now I am going with the flow and I have other things in the world to be enjoying.

I feel like Grandma was right and him going away for the weekend has been a blessing, I feel no pressure about it because I was able to get a break from it.

My house and neighborhood are amazing. I've dreamed of living in this neighborhood since the first time I became interested in New York as a child. I can't believe I am doing the things I've always wanted to do.

Life is great right now, I will post pictures of the apartment soon :)

No comments: